I have listed my reasons for serving desserts in Mason jars in outline form, as follows (told ya I’m a nerd):
I. Mason jars as perfect serveware
A. Sized for individual portions
1. for spill-proof transport
2. so you can save some for later
C. Heat Proof
1. you can bake right in them
2. you can pop them in the microwave to reheat later
D. They are so freakin’ cute.
Now that I’ve given my opening arguments on serving your next dessert in a jar, I’d like to take this opportunity to do two things:
1. give you a little teaser about my upcoming post for Cherry Crisp in a Jar (it’s going to be so great! ;oP
2. share a very exciting announcement: I am now taking part in a program called “Amazon Associates”!
You can click on this link: http://astore.amazon.com/yinmomyangmom-20
and browse around my shop, looking at some of my favoritest products. There are a few kitchen products in there now, so be sure to order those so you are all ready to make Cherry Crisp in a Jar with me. And, I also have some of my best beauty products in there too, from my recent posts on Beach Beauty and Backyard Barbecue Beauty.
Be sure to check back often because I’m sure I will be adding lots of other fun stuff in there!
Shopping with your besties is so much fun…!